Hello Friends,

I am selling my HKS Hi-Power Single Exit Exhaust V2. I am looking for £300, collection only from Cockermouth in Cumbria. I realise this is the arse end of nowhere but it is a big item so I really do not want to have to organise shipping. If it's up here a long time then I will reconsider. I also live in Glasgow so can do drop off near there/central belt if that helps you.

Purchased from Part Box originally here

You can check how it sounds here

This exhaust was on my car for 1 year, so it has rusted at the welds only, as stainless does. I drive my car through the winter, so would not look at this for your show car lol.

In the pics I have given it a light wash, so the marks you see are not mud or dirt. Whether they come away with a heavier scrub I don't know. I'm not going to find out anytime soon because it is COLD and my hands were in pain even to get these pictures.

Reason for selling: This exhaust is unreasonably LOUD.
 It was the first time I had ever swapped an exhaust on a car and I thought going for the version with the 'Silent' muffler might have been a bit underwhelming but thank the lord I did. I have the cat delete in the header, so I don't know how it is swapped on to a stock header but I imagine it is quieter.
 It looks very cool in my opinion, I prefer the single exit for more lightweight and racecar sense of purpose but I no longer care about that. I just don't want to be antisocial. The anxiety of driving through a quiet town with this is huge. I ended up swapping for the super resonated set up from tuning developments which sounds perfect, exactly what I wanted.

Any more questions or photos feel free to ask :) If you want me to scrub it better to see if it looks better in the current weather it's an extra £100.

Thank you,

Rory x

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

Sorry Man, its way too big for me to try and arrange courier.

Like I said in the post it's in cumbria, or glasgow. If you're down south I would maybe consider meeting some of the way down, but nothing more than say an hour from Cockermouth. 

On 3/11/2022 at 9:50 AM, BigBoyBananas said:

Bump. Currently in Glasgow full time at the moment for collection. Will meet halfway for petrol money.

Would this be available to still collect from Cumbria? I’m in West Yorkshire so a fair old distance, but is much more convenient than Glasgow