Jay Bamrah

Fitting header + ecutek

Hey, I am hoping to buy a FUJI racing UEL header come the end of this month, it’s listed here in parts for sale if you want to see it, or buy it before me haha. I have a few questions please.

im pretty sure I will be fine on emissions but if anyone knows otherwise please let me know.

Does anyone local to me (RG27) have an ecutek device I can pay £85 to borrow it , buy a lisence... tune my car at your house then drive off etc.

lastly does anyone have the equipment needed to fit it and would like to help me. I would obviously pay I’m just trying to see how cheap I can get it fitted for, my local garage said £156.

I think most of these points were covered in the other topic. But for emissions you will lose one cat from the manifold but retain the under car cat.

I have this same setup on my car with the Tuning developments manifold. It will fail an MOT if they test it cold. But if you take it for a hard drive before had to get it nice and hot it will pass fine. I have done this for the last 3 years without issue with a very picky MOT station.

I am in RG6

I can let you borrow my ECUTEK if you are ready to spend the £85 ans we come out of lockdown. I am still not sure how you will save money on it as you will need the license + you will need to buy a remote tune from Fensport or Abbey . It's neither easy nor quick to tune yourself but less than 5 mins to upload a tune file and then a few mins to datalog and send the tune for fine tuning.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk