Daninplymouth

BBK choices

Hi, I’m looking to order my bbk just torn between the Reyland 4pots and the ksport set.

I know there is plenty of good reviews of the ap callipers that reyland use. Is there any feedback regarding the ksports? I think there was a few issues early on but they redesigned them, on my previous car ksports were really popular and had good reviews.

ksports pro’s are cheaper outright price, bigger discs and come in yellow which I wanted. Reyland have a lot of positive reviews.

car is now mainly just used for fun and prob 3-4trackdays I’d like to do this year

Just now, Church said:

If you don't have forced induction or very grippy half slick tires, imho you should get by with stock brakes, just with pad & fluid upgrade.

I am running the TD turbo and going stage 2 on that at the same time.

Iv tried pads and fluid and whilst better I did have a couple of issues on my last track day

Tracked with FI .. yeah, i'd consider BBK then (suggested not knowing that, just from 3-4 trackdays bit). Higher acceleration/speed = also from higher speed to slow down before corner, thus more heat into brakes. Sorry, not that familiar with listed options to advise on those myself from own experience.