Sign in to follow this  
Mike@TD.co.uk

Lockdown - Collection/Delivery - Turbo Install Offer

Morning all,

We're still seeing a large amount of enquiries on our turbo install, along with the other various workshop services we offer. In these rather uncertain times however a lot of people are unsure about leaving the house to come and drop their car off with us.

With that in mind, we've teamed up with a local recovery agent whom has moved various cars to us in the past, and are able to offer FREE COLLECTION from anywhere within a 300 mile radius of us in England, Scotland or Wales to our workshop for any turbo kit install booked in with us for the moment. :) 

We can either then arrange for the return delivery to the customer at extra cost, or the customer can collect the car from us and drive it home once the work is completed.

We can of course offer to have collection/delivery arranged for any job, however this would be at an additional cost to the job. It is only the turbo install that has this free collection offer.

Turbo%20GT86%20BRZ%20FRS%205_zpsanh7e3hp

Any questions at all, no matter how small, please feel free to give me a call on 01925 822 266 or drop me an email over to mike@tuningdevelopments.co.uk

Alternatively you can drop me a PM and I'll get back to people as quickly as possible.

Mike