Iceman

Lowered springs GT86

Hi, the problem for this gt from 2019 is the high suspensions, I want to lower them down as a normal sporty car to have nice look from eyesight. Can anybody recommend me a good tuning workshop to fit them? Also the workshop can order for me and install after, I will pay without problems. Last time I had a audi A5 and put prokit eibach coils, but the results wasn.t as my desirable expectations. I live in suffolk but I can travel in essex if necesary, suffolk could be desirable for a perfect workshop in all kind of tuning parts.

https://images.app.goo.gl/xvYfDzqmH7HygNUx6

The car should look like that after lower it down. Thanks

Not sure it can be called "problem". Even stock, ground clearance of twins, and especially more so, bumpstop free suspension travel is not that high to begin with. Obviously to compensate even further reduction of it, proper lowering springs should also come with higher spring rates. So compliance/comfort will suffer a bit. Suggest to not value mods only by arguable looks, but also by function (or reduction of it). At very least, when choosing lowering springs, suggest to get ones of reasonable lowering level, eg. within inch, so to not fsck up suspension geometry too much, to not need many extra parts to fix eg. roll center or to rise diff to reduce CV joint wear. Fitting springs shouldn't be rocket science and most shops should be able to do that. But obviously after spring change one should also redo car alignment, and that may reduce competent quality alignment shop count.

Install can be very simple this way .. but re-alignment still is more then advisable. Camber will increase a bit (more in rear), that's little issue, but if toe gets out of whack due shorter struts assembly, even more so, if unevenly, that's definitely something i'd wish to check/fix. And while DIY alignment using strings method is possible, it needs much higher skillset and is major PITA to do, much simpler is to have car aligned on alignment rig while having coffee :)