Jay Bamrah

Fensport vs Tuning Developments

Fensport told me to pay 200 pounds for 4 spark plugs when ask them a quote for servicing, imagine about another tuning parts. Something is strange there, better look for another mechanic in uk

Fensport told me to pay 200 pounds for 4 spark plugs when ask them a quote for servicing, imagine about another tuning parts. Something is strange there, better look for another mechanic in uk
Including installation? That's not a bad price considering ours are Boxer engines and is not easy or quick to change the plugs.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Been reading this thread with interest. Thinking of going down the Fensport stage 1 turbo. I really don’t want the exhaust noise to be any louder, don’t really want loud wooshes from the turbo, and to sail through any emissions tests, MOT etc. Ideally a bit of a Q car, just quietly, subtly doing the business. 
So, am I right in thinking turbo, or would one of the SC setups be better? 
Thank you. 

Been reading this thread with interest. Thinking of going down the Fensport stage 1 turbo. I really don’t want the exhaust noise to be any louder, don’t really want loud wooshes from the turbo, and to sail through any emissions tests, MOT etc. Ideally a bit of a Q car, just quietly, subtly doing the business. 
So, am I right in thinking turbo, or would one of the SC setups be better? 
Thank you. 
Worth asking fensport if they do it with both cats intact which I suspect not. The manifold needs to be changed for a turbo , so that makes you lose one cat anyway. The mid pipe seems to be a blocker too so most ask for that to be removed or if you insist replaced by a high flo cat. If you want to remain legal and pass MOT smoothly then superchargers are the way to go as you can easily retain both cats. SC with stock exhaust does not make it any louder.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

The stock cat on a turbo is already pretty restrictive. Id imagine a high flow cat with a decatted manifold turbo wouldnt pass mot. Supercharger may be the way for you.

Im turbo fully decatted. Work done by fensport on the avo kit

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I had the AVO Turbo fitted to my car for over seven years with no issues at all, The car will pass an MOT with a high flow cat you just need to make sure its hot when testing.

Fensport or Abbey for any install work.