MLC22

Torqen carbon steering wheel £400 oNo

Hi all,

*EDIT*

Torqen part carbon steering wheel for sale. Will take £400 ono. Excellent condition. 

I can post but will cost extra due to the Covid situation. If you would like to collect I am located in coventry. 

as you all may know I purchased Ian’s GT86 and trying to make my own mark on it, hard to do since it is a nice motor, So in the future will sell a few bits. First off will be the steering wheel. 

thanks! 

69AB3619-6DAB-4050-93C6-758A8F97DB0F.jpeg

It would help your sale if you put up what make the steering wheel is and also a price in the title which you can do by editing. Forum rules are that you put a price up. If it was £400+ new and looks to be in excellent condition then really it's a matter for you take  punt on what you think it's worth. 

4 hours ago, Lauren said:

It would help your sale if you put up what make the steering wheel is and also a price in the title which you can do by editing. Forum rules are that you put a price up. If it was £400+ new and looks to be in excellent condition then really it's a matter for you take  punt on what you think it's worth. 

I don’t know what the make is. That’s why I’m asking for help. I didn’t want to put it in the for sale section because I don’t know much about it which is why I put it in the general chat to find out more information about it. 

hopefully Ian can remember what make it is? Iv been through all the receipts and can’t seem to find one for the wheel. 

I put it in the for sale section because it's an item that is for sale, you just haven't worked out what it is yet, so it's not appropriate for general chat. I'm sure Ian will know, but he's given you a price of what it was new. 5 seconds on Google says it looks a lot like the Torqen one, but spending a bit longer looking into it, I would say you have a good chance of working it out. 

2 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I'm glad you worked it out. :)

Can you please put a price up as per forum rules. 👍

i did in the description but updated title

sorry