Shad

BRZ mats

The mats that came with my car have blue stitching and embroidery. Which is fine - except it doesn't match the red stitching on the rest of the interior. It does match the exterior colour though. I've since discovered you can also get these genuine Subaru mats with red stitching/embroidery, which makes a lot of sense to me. But it got me thinking - was there a version of the BRZ with blue stitching on the interior, to match the mats?

For the other BRZ owners, which colour mats have you got and do they match the inside or the outside?!

On UK spec car's, no there's isnt any with blue stitching. There was only the red stitching until the facelift version, when a couple of other interior colours were released. These are very rare though.

In the US and possibly Japan there are some special editions with various different colour interiors and stitching on both pre and post facelift cars. If you search for Subaru BRZ Series Blue you can see this. Photo attached.fb83e28aaede5b29fb75781d8cc925fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks @will300 - suddenly the blue stitching makes a lot more sense!

@Kaltorak You can order the official Subaru mats via a dealer, £70 or so. I believe in other countries you can also get good tailored winter/rubber mats too, which would be nice to have here too to be honest.