Sign in to follow this  
will300

Tuning Developments - Open Day - 30/06/13

Hello EveryoneHere are my photo's from the Tuning Developments open day on the 30th of June 2013 - Part 1.I'd just like to thank Mike and the guys at Tuning Developments for their hospitality and the burgers.Posted ImageFirst off i'll start with my HDRish images (i.e. one's I've altered):Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageNow for the normal photo's:Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Don't know what sort of filter you used in the first photos but it makes it look like someone has had a sneaky polish of mine, you trying to ruin my rep or what ! :)Alec

Don't know what sort of filter you used in the first photos but it makes it look like someone has had a sneaky polish of mine, you trying to ruin my rep or what ! :)Alec

HDR generally consists of three exposures, -1,0,+1 EV, results in high contrast shiney images. They look great tbh :) i love playing with HDR