Jay Bamrah

2016 BRZ headlights

I don’t know their value but I want the vland headlights. I heard the brz has nicer headlight than the frs and 86 stock so if that’s true and anyone wants these headlights give me your best offer and their yours.

I live near London for collection delivery will cost.

(car has 30K miles on it and no marks on headlights)

pretty sure in the rules you have to put a price so I’m going to say £300

thanks guys

86C1CF09-9A82-4DB2-8DB8-DBD1D5CE23AE.png

Just so you know the BRZ headlight are different to the 86 as you say but the 86 have the DRL in them and the indicator on the bumper. The brz are the other way around. Personally I prefer the 86 headlight. I am unsure whether you can mix and match the wiring may be different.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, sam534 said:

I'll give you £100 for them if you can post? Let me know the cost of postage

Il have to ask my dad what postage costs I have not got the slightest clue il get back to you when I know! One question though if you prefer the 86ones why do you want them? 

1 minute ago, Varelco said:

Probably because you have priced them ridiculously cheap. 

How much are they worth?? My thought was you can buy vland ones for like £300 so who would choose to pay £200 for these over that ?

thanks for the advice though

I would suggest you do a bit of research into the second hand market before putting stuff up for sale. But put it this way you will struggle to pick up a single headlight for less than 170 quid from a GT86, which is much more common than a BRZ. OEM items are generally going to be much better quality and a different market segment than aftermarket.

If you are not sure on something then feel free to ask the forum members. This is the place where people are supposed to offer support, advice and respect for others who have a mutual interest in these cars...

Just now, Varelco said:

I would suggest you do a bit of research into the second hand market before putting stuff up for sale. But put it this way you will struggle to pick up a single headlight for less than 170 quid from a GT86, which is much more common than a BRZ. OEM items are generally going to be much better quality and a different market segment than aftermarket.

If you are not sure on something then feel free to ask the forum members. This is the place where people are supposed to offer support, advise and respect for others who have a mutual interest...

Thankyou so much yeah I’m not the smartest guy if you haven’t realised I’m just a bit excited because I just got my car and I want all this stuff for it haha

Il have to ask my dad what postage costs I have not got the slightest clue il get back to you when I know! One question though if you prefer the 86ones why do you want them? 
Spares incase I bend it on track