Jay Bamrah

Any grey BRZ owners?

Hi I’m about to buy a grey BRZ I was curious if anyone here had one and had any photos of a grey BRZ with black wheels and tinted windows and maybe a duck tail spoiler. I would appreciate it as it will help me decide if I really want grey or black:)

Not exactly, but close I guess - grey GT86 with gunmetal alloys (18") and a TRD-style lip.  Also slightly lowered.  

aPl0XDA.jpg

sP99cjj.jpg

And one in motion before it was lowered:

WXfzldT.jpg

Just my opinion, the paint has a hint of blue in it and I don't think it works quite as well with black wheels - they would work better on a black car - but I appreciate that we all have different tastes.  Looks like you're not a million  miles from me, if you're near Swindon whilst you're still deciding then drop me a DM and I'll be happy to show you mine.

13 hours ago, spikyone said:

He has a build thread here: 

Not sure how much he's around these days as I believe he sold it.

Thankyou for the help guys i really appreciate it. I wonder what he sold it for

21 hours ago, spikyone said:

Not exactly, but close I guess - grey GT86 with gunmetal alloys (18") and a TRD-style lip.  Also slightly lowered.  

aPl0XDA.jpg

sP99cjj.jpg

And one in motion before it was lowered:

WXfzldT.jpg

Just my opinion, the paint has a hint of blue in it and I don't think it works quite as well with black wheels - they would work better on a black car - but I appreciate that we all have different tastes.  Looks like you're not a million  miles from me, if you're near Swindon whilst you're still deciding then drop me a DM and I'll be happy to show you mine.

Thanks bro I’m putting the deposit down tomorrow! Thanks for your help