gargegardee

GT86/BRZ/FRS SUSPENSION

Good day guys, 
Can someone please fill me in on what to expect with owning a GT86? I look forward to my journey building my GT86 up. My question that I have is; will parts bolt on from the FRS, BRZ onto the GT86, keeping in mind that they're the same/similar chassis? I find it hard to locate parts for my GT86, so I resulted into purchasing parts for a FRS/BRZ instead - suspension wise: aftermarket control arms, big brake kit, bc racing coil-overs, aftermarket racing steering system components ( steering knuckle, tie rods, castor arms, etc.), wheel hubs converted into 5 x 114.3". 

If so, they are universal meaning parts from the FRS AND BRZ can be bolted up and onto my GT86 with no complications and or changes whatsoever...
If not, what can I do to make things work, as I don't want to sell the parts I have and the ones coming... 

Please give me some tips, tricks and advice, insights that can help! Thank you guys for your time!

Suspension/brake parts, they all will.

It's simpler to note parts that are different between them, as i guess it's much-much shorter list, then what's same/common.

There are slight changes in MY2017 restyle twins, but not changing physical dimensions of suspension/brake parts. So you can cross-shop at will. And use guides/videos from others. Or source OE parts from "other vendor" if cheaper.