Test Drives Unlimited

****Heads up everyone****

This post is just a heads up for now boys and girls πŸ‘

My 2013/13 Toyota GT86 Auto will be coming up for Sale in the Near Year and replaced with a Brand New Car πŸ˜›

Will offer the car as a Private Sale on here first, but failing all that then the car will be Part Exchanged instead!

As I still have quite a few of the original parts, they will of course be put back on the car and therefore will have a few parts for Sale in due course πŸ‘

Some parts will be retained and put onto the New Car, but meanwhile here's a link to my Build Thread via the RX-8OC : https://www.rx8ownersclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=52793

Am willing to do a deal with a Member on here in swapping out my Custom Built Exhaust System for a Standard System from their car and a friend of mine would do this at his house or place of work πŸ‘

Will let you all know when the New Car is on order and the Private Plates are on their way off the car, so as the original number plates can be put back on the car πŸ˜›

That's it for now.................................

Nigel

Thanks Lauren, I wasn't sure where to put the post as it's not going anywhere in December so can have my last lot of fun on the track with this wonderful car

Replacement car undecided at the moment, but it's unlikely to be Japanese Car this time

Whatever car I buy, it has to replace the GT86 and C200k

Right Boys and Girls

Just quick update for you, am currently waiting to test drive the New Car which gets released into the UK at the end of this month

Once have driven it and if I still like it, then one will be ordered for delivery in March

The GT86 and C200k are definitely going and already have a possible buyer for the Mercedes-Benz

The GT86 will be returned back to stock and will put a list of items up shortly for you all to express an interest in before coming off the car, so as I know what to bin etc......

In the meantime if you have looked at the build list, then feel free to post up.......

Just a quick update due to logistics the New Car is delayed till May, so as can take the GT86 to the NΓΌrburgring on 6th April for one last time

The Mercedes-Benz needs to be sold before the Car Insurance is due in May, as am now the Main Driver for this car! Dad can no longer drive it

Therefore nothing will be coming off the GT86 until after the German Trip

Still waiting for the New Car to be released in the UK

Here's a link to what am waiting for :

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/09/2021-kia-stinger-goes-v6-only-in-europe-brings-styling-and-tech-upgrades/

4 minutes ago, SimonG68 said:

Will we be seeing you Jan 31st at Blackbushe then?

Is that a breakfast meeting kind of event? I'm not far away. Used to go to the White Lion events with the Caterham until they stopped doing them.

Is that a breakfast meeting kind of event? I'm not far away. Used to go to the White Lion events with the Caterham until they stopped doing them.

Yes it is
Check out the club FB pages for the event...
Be great to see another face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, SimonG68 said:

Yes it is emoji2.png
Check out the club FB pages for the event...
Be great to see another face emoji1360.pngemoji1360.png

Thanks Simon, I'll try and make if we're allowed as you say!

1 hour ago, SimonG68 said:

I've been doing my hardest to avoid Facebook lately, oh well! That link isn't working though - have you got a link to the main group by any chance? I can probably find it from there.

Thanks and sorry for the thread derail...

On 12/20/2020 at 9:02 AM, Test Drives Unlimited said:

What made you decide to go for it? I quite like the Stinger, but reviews seem to suggest itΒ is more of a GT and that some of the interior lets it down. Hopefully the facelift some of those, it certainly looks good.