Sign in to follow this  
rob275

BBQ Meet - South East Pictures!

all we needed was for someone to shout "Vince get over here and give us a hand" and for someone to storm to their car saying"Looks like you got all the help you need brother" and wheelspin off and the day would of been complete.

all we needed was for someone to shout "Vince get over here and give us a hand" and for someone to storm to their car saying"Looks like you got all the help you need brother" and wheelspin off and the day would of been complete.

Hahahaha! If only!

Thanks for the photos guys! I didn't think to take any myself... Wish I had!I'm now off to watch The Fast and The Furious, during which I will miss my Supra. Thanks Rob!BTW, if anyone can tell me how to set my signature on vBulletin, I'd greatly appreciate it!Oh and thank you for keeping most of my damaged bumper out of the photos :-)

Looks like a great turnout...seeing as I'd been out Thursday night, figured I'd be good so we went messing about in a boat on the riverHave to say I'm not normally keen on white wheels, but, on the white car, with what look to be non-oem red calipers, they look good!

Thanks for the photos guys! I didn't think to take any myself... Wish I had!I'm now off to watch The Fast and The Furious, during which I will miss my Supra. Thanks Rob!BTW, if anyone can tell me how to set my signature on vBulletin, I'd greatly appreciate it!Oh and thank you for keeping most of my damaged bumper out of the photos :-)

Okay, go to your username in the top right, click profile. To the right of your username there is a pen type icon that comes up if you float the mouse near that area. Then you can change your settings. When you get into that menu you have to scroll down where there are buttons for changing your sig and avatar. Not as easy as it could be, I do admit!

Not seeing it. I'm using Chrome 27 on Windows 7 x64 SP1

Found it. It's under account settings "Edit Post Signature".

Was a great meet up thanks Rob...just got to put up with sun burn on arms now...or is that Off Topic??

Haha, my attempt to remain a pale shade of white all year has now been ruined D:

Thanks again Rob! Heres a couple of mine[ATTACH=CONFIG]n74[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n75[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n76[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n73[/ATTACH]

It might be just me, but I can't see the attachments - just a white screen :-(It was rather hot and I too have gained a little colour to my arms B-)