EIGHTY_SIX_

Rare Performance Pack 2019 wheels w/ tyres

£595 o.n.o. Poole, Dorset. Collection only, won't risk shipping.

2019 86 performance pack wheels in 17x7.5 et 48 with factory primacy HP tyres. Only 4k miles on the tyres, still 6mm left.

These fit over the performance pack brembos so may be suitable for other big caliper setups.

All in great condition, one has very minor kerbing to one wheel as shown, a black touch up would sort it to be unnoticable.

IMG_20200529_185958.jpg

IMG_20200531_083818.jpg

IMG_20201101_152746.jpg

IMG_20201101_153034.jpg

"Won't risk shipping"?

Why? It's £500 value, the insurance cost is absolutely minimal. You're looking at £70 fully insured and delivered to the UK.

You'd probably get more interest with shipping - especially now with second lockdown. Making a journey nationally for these wheels I'm pretty sure would be frowned upon.

1 hour ago, James- said:

"Won't risk shipping"?

Why? It's £500 value, the insurance cost is absolutely minimal. You're looking at £70 fully insured and delivered to the UK.

You'd probably get more interest with shipping - especially now with second lockdown. Making a journey nationally for these wheels I'm pretty sure would be frowned upon.

Inclined to agree, but dont you need a pallet and appropriate plastic wrap?

Not shipping is my choice and I have my reasons.To ship wheels insured each wheel has to be in its own "structual box", you can't just wrap in some bubble wrap and some cardboard. It is dIfficult to source 4 of the right size and strength boxes and as you have to ship as 4 separate items, if 1 is lost then it's all a waste of time.

Could put "buyer arranges collection" then the shipping responsibility is on the buyer. It's easy enough to organise, but there is still the aggro for the seller sorting out 4 boxes and bubble wrap.