parisholdem

Newbie needs advice

Hi everyone,

Newbie here and soon-to-be owner of a 13 reg 86. Full disclosure: I am a complete novice but have been doing lots of research, mostly on this forum and am becoming increasingly excited by the idea of slowly modding my car and looking forward to learning more throughout the process.

Cosmetically, I'd like to change lights and some interior bits, which I think I can tackle having watched a fair few instructional videos. I also want to get hold of a TRD body kit but don't really feel confident enough to fit it myself. Can anyone recommend somewhere/someone in North London that does this. My plan is to start with the cosmetic changes and learn more before attempting any under the bonnet stuff!

Looking forward to getting stuck in

Joe

Welcome aboard, Joe. :)

Sorry, can't help with where to fit a bodykit. I would say enjoy it as stock first, then get a feel for things you want to change. It's a lot cheaper that way as then you don't get sucked into chucking stuff at the car that you don't really need. An exhaust is a good place to start I would say.  :)

Well, I saw lots of workshops making engine stage on google maps. Look for tuning workshops and call few garages on google maps, some of them will send you to a good one if they don.t care about what you need to make for yours. Steering wheel shoud be changed, that is the worst version for your car.