MLC22

Hi all.

Hello Guys & Gals.

Thought id introduce myself seeing as I'm going to be on here scouting for a boosted 86.
Live in the Midlands, Coventry
Currently drive a 1series BMW M135i 64plate auto (I find it boring to drive unless ya planting the foot)
31 years young
Soon to be a dad for the first time, a little boy due in January '21

So yeah, Hi guys! nice to meet you all and hopefully, I find a boosted 86!

Hello and welcome.  I came from BMWs and I too found them dull to drive except on straight-line speed.

A boosted 86/BRZ is a different prospect.

Future congrats on being a dad!

Thanks appreciate the welcome guys.

I came from 3 civic ep3s before I had my 1 series, still got my recent civic though, and still enjoy driving that some times. Bmw is boring tbf, IMO anyway!

Hopefully I will get a boosted one soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome.

There is Charlie's and Ian,s car for sale at the minute, so you have choice.

Fensport have a site called boostmy86. Have a look at it to see what boosted options can be , are and how much the cost approximately. Also there is tuning developments who have their own turbo kit. You might decide to buy a stock one and get it turbo'ed , if you don't find the right one.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. :)

As has been said there are a few turbo or supercharged cars for sale. Ian't turbo is a nice one. He never drives it hard either and that car has been very well looked after. You'd have to like ginger though. ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Yeah I saw them two orange ones for sale, at the minute if everything goes okay I will be viewing Adams tomorrow some time! Nice to hear that he looks after it which is a winner.

I did look at buying a stock one and going down the turbo route myself but I’m a big kid and can’t wait so I want to buy one with it installed already

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Yeah I saw them two orange ones for sale, at the minute if everything goes okay I will be viewing Adams tomorrow some time! Nice to hear that he looks after it which is a winner.

I did look at buying a stock one and going down the turbo route myself but I’m a big kid and can’t wait so I want to buy one with it installed already

And there is merit to doing that. Any teething issues in babies has long gone and the kid has grown up.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hello again guys.

Just to let you know I went and viewed Ian's car last Sunday, ended up buying it and picked it up Wednesday just gone. 

Hopefully when COVID is over I can attend some meets once I have put my own stamp on the car.

thanks for the welcome again. 

MLC

Lol thanks mate.

I do have plans to change the colour in the future along with others, but unfortunately not the football club, the might Arsenal ❤️

9 minutes ago, MLC22 said:

Lol thanks mate.

I do have plans to change the colour in the future along with others, but unfortunately not the football club, the might Arsenal ❤️

🤮So much on the car ,must have known Ian for 7 years and watched the car evolve and there’s bits of his car on mine 

24 minutes ago, MartinT said:

The Ginger Special lives on!  Hope you enjoy it, we had it in the lineup of 6 recently at Denbies.

I am so far mate! Still getting used to it at the minute though, but it’s certainly fun to drive! 

17 minutes ago, MLC22 said:

I am so far mate! Still getting used to it at the minute though, but it’s certainly fun to drive! 

Glad to hear your happy with the car, Im looking at boring hatchbacks at the mo, then again I might just stick with the Altea.

4 hours ago, GT86-Ian said:

Glad to hear your happy with the car, Im looking at boring hatchbacks at the mo, then again I might just stick with the Altea.

Iv always had hatch backs so this is a nice change. 

and thanks for letting me borrow your card reader again that was lucky! Also hope the move goes ok for you! 👍🏻

13 hours ago, GT86-Ian said:

Im not convinced the move will go ahead, the guys messed me about from the start, we have a completion in 14 days but still no exchange .

tbf when i moved house we didnt exchange till at least a day before or maybe even on the day, we didnt get the keys till like 10pm lol was a joke 

fingers crossed it gets sorted for you! 👍