Conscript

Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust (burnt titanium tips)

Hi all,

I'm selling this system on, as despite being one of the quieter systems available, I was running it with a catless manifold and sports cat, and it was still a little loud for my taste.

I bought this off another member on the Owners Club in March, and he provided me with his original proof of purchase from new in April 2019. I've had the system fitted for only 4 months and have covered about a 1000 miles, at the most.

The system is in excellent condition with no leaks, cracks or damage. There are a couple of tiny scratches on the tips...however, as the tips are burnt titanium, I'm told you can remedy this by heating them and the blueing should return. I've given the tips and most of the backbox a going over with Autosol, although a thorough clean wouldn't go amiss.

Location: Item is located in Rochester, Kent. Due to the size and the fact I don't have a box, I can't post it, so collection only I'm afraid. However, I am often visiting family in east Anglia (Thetford, Stowmarket areas), so if you live that way, I'd be happy to bring to a prearranged place on the way. I'd also be happy to drive a little (say 30 mins) to meet if it would make collection easier.

The midpipe is supplied in 2 sections with a clamp, so along with thr backbox, it can be easily transported in the boot of a GT86.

Price: £600 ono. Pictures attached.

20200730_190304.jpg

20200730_190314.jpg

20200730_190320.jpg

20200730_190326.jpg

20200730_190333.jpg

20200730_190339.jpg