GT86-Ian

GT86 AVO Turbo £14,800

As a few of you know I'm moving house so after many great years with the car its time for me to move on plus the fact I hardly drive the car these days.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpgremember i love you

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpgcute mixed baby boys

13.jpgblack girl names that start with d

14.jpg

So..... list of items fitted to the car I might of missed one or two things.....

Toyota GT86 Turbo 51,000 Miles Full Toyota Service history one owner car, new clutch and fork just fitted. AVO Stage 2 Turbo With Ceramic Manifold. With 6 psi actuator Forge Dump Valve, 3 Bar map sensor & over boost cut, AVO Breather system Fensport oil cooler,Full AVO 3" Exhaust, Five Axis Bodykit Seibon Carbon Fibre Bonnet Tom's Rear Lights. Valenti LED Rear Bumper Light, Top Sage Door Mirrors with LED. Tommy Kaira Spoiler. 18 x 9.5 Work D9R Alloys. Tein Street Flex Z Coilovers. DBA Front & Rear Brake Discs, Pioneer AVH-X5800DAB DVD receiver with 7 Touchscreen, Speakers Focal K2 Power 165KRC.

Next MOT 26/8/20 car has done 51,000 Miles Turbo was fitted to the car at 11k.

Bad points alloys have slight kerbing, one or two bits of the painted dash might need a refresh and the roof aerial is loose so the radio signal is poor.

Car is located in Pinner Middx.

I have only just seen this.  Very sad news Ian.  Hope you can come to the Fuel Coffee House meet this month so we can say goodbye to you and your car properly. We have lots of great memories of "the early days" !

Hello Mate. 

Really interested in your motor. I have tried to contact you through PM but it says you cannot accept messages? maybe because i am new to the site.

Currently in the market for a turbo GT86

PM me your contact details if you want to arrange a viewing. 

Thanks.