O'Keeffe 88

Peak District Cruise

Guys 100% going now, and I've got 6 mates coming too in their various projects. They're getting there at 8.30am to get good spots but I'll be joining later as saturday is a sesh. 

@O'Keeffe 88 whats your plan mate? Black GT86 I'm looking out for? Any unique mods to know it's you? 👍

My first cruise ever. 

46 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Guys 100% going now, and I've got 6 mates coming too in their various projects. They're getting there at 8.30am to get good spots but I'll be joining later as saturday is a sesh. 

@O'Keeffe 88 whats your plan mate? Black GT86 I'm looking out for? Any unique mods to know it's you? 👍

My first cruise ever. 

My first too, bud! Great to hear that you're bringing mates - the more, the merrier! Don't hit it too hard on Saturday night or you'll miss the depart time.

Mine's black with gold wheels; it'll be parked next to a blue BRZ - I daresay the 86 drivers will try and group together so find the slowest cars in the car park and you'll find us 👍

My number is 07811153468 - feel free to ring if you're struggling to find us all ☺️

12 hours ago, O'Keeffe 88 said:

My first too, bud! Great to hear that you're bringing mates - the more, the merrier! Don't hit it too hard on Saturday night or you'll miss the depart time.

Mine's black with gold wheels; it'll be parked next to a blue BRZ - I daresay the 86 drivers will try and group together so find the slowest cars in the car park and you'll find us 👍

My number is 07811153468 - feel free to ring if you're struggling to find us all ☺️

Legend. I'll get in touch! Be sweet to get a shot together for the forum. 

What time is the depart? Dont use facebook so I cant see! 

Gold and black. Nice. 😎

Cheers bud. I'm gonna be measured on Saturday and join the cruise around 9pm. 

No doubt the drive throughs will be absolutely rinsed there so I'll grab a cheeky mcmuffin in Sheff.

Buzzing mate. Put on some 3d resin short plates and a hook just so it's not completely stock. 

I wonder if my custom 86 badges were fitted as Aussi or by previous owner?? 

20200624_210617.jpg

[mention=2794]sam534[/mention] - I'm sure driving is more important that whatever else you have planned?!
Where are you based? Perhaps if you can't make this weekend, you'll be able to make the Yorkshire meet once it's organised?
Derby, Yorkshire is a bit of a treck!

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

So there's more information available on Sunday now - a few details, as well as the route! See below:

"Sunday is fast approaching! 

For those who intend to have breakfast at the Harvester, I have been kindly informed by the restaurant that it would be wise to book a table in advance to ensure you are able to eat in! 

Bookings should consist of groups of up to 6 people maximum, to keep things simple. 

There's a McDonalds across the road for those who crave that kinda thing, otherwise do bring some food for the drive as there are no plans to stop at a restaurant.

Under no circumstances should you be doing burnouts, handbrake turns or anything anti-social in the car park.

Lastly, do keep your litter within your car during the drive, we certainly don't want to be ruining the scenery or giving ourselves a bad name!

I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday from 9am. Fingers crossed that the weather is pleasant on the day, but I'll be there rain or shine 🌞"

Screenshot_20200701_234454_com.facebook.katana.jpg

I will see how I go with making this. Pubs open, it's Richard's (RRG), his partners and my birthday, so the likelihood of a fair old drink together which we've been craving for months is on the cards. So will have to see how I go on the Saturday. 

👌👌👌

Hey @Lauren as you helped me find out my 86 is seriously basic, I've decided to name it the Mk 1. Sounds collectable that way and helps deflect from the many potential faults and non-fitting mods I may encounter. 

😎

By the way @Leonard, there's a guy on the Facebook page who says he's a former owner of your car, and he's keen to keep up date with how you transform it! Go take a look if you haven't already: search for 'Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ Driver's Club'.

8 hours ago, O'Keeffe 88 said:

By the way @Leonard, there's a guy on the Facebook page who says he's a former owner of your car, and he's keen to keep up date with how you transform it! Go take a look if you haven't already: search for 'Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ Driver's Club'.

This happens, and the guy with the sick Cobra exhaust from Sunday says you get great deals on Facebook marketplace. 

Damn it facebook. I thought I was rid of you. 

Will check that out cheers Mike. 

I like to convince myself that FaceArse marketplace is the new ebay for moving stolen goods, that way I worry less about not having an account. No idea if it's true or not 😕

Hope you all had fun.