Making car like this will make it common-sense not-legal, even if by chance it will pass MOT inspection in some county. Please, don't pay for making car worse, less capable and almost undrivable. And if you care about coolness in eyes of some group of specific people, maybe reconsider, if worth keep interacting with that group or at least if worth pay any attention to their car related opinions at all.

That rant of overlowering aside, even if that bit is legal, i'd also check if removal of rear fog/reverse lights is legal w/o adding some functional replacement. I know, that many imported from US to EU cars lacking eg. reverse light need to retrofit it in some way. Not seeing rear center light cluster in this pic makes me think that there might be issues with passing like that..

8 minutes ago, Tubbytommy said:

No foglight makes it an mot failure in the uk.

Other than that I'd say it would pass an mot

Needs a reverse light too as our cars are built after 2009 👍🏼

Well, some consider this cool

Luckily i don't see such atrocities that often. But once i had to wait alongside other cars for 5min queued behind one lowered car (one honda prelude with ugly arguable kit) waiting for opposite lane to clear so to enable go over speed bump in diagonal. They looked anything but cool .. i guess, pity should be right emotion to feel? Or anger?