Whizo

TD or Invidia N1 Cat Back

Hi all.

I am looking into buying a non resonated cat back exhaust and have narrowed it down to two, the Invidia N1 or the Tuning Developments non res cat back.

How do the two compare in regards to loudness, build quality and value.  I know the TD exhaust is about £250 less.  

I am more swayed towards the TD exhaust because I was hoping to drive down and get the exhaust fitted whilst I wait, any ideas if this is an option and how much it would cost?

Also since I am there I wanted to get the car lowered to.  Thinking about a 25mm drop front and back.  Again I know TD sell lowering springs so I could have these fitted at the same time. Does anyone know the approximate cost in having lowering springs fitted at TD?  

Thanks all.

I can vouch for the quality of the TD exhaust, had mine on for 50,000 miles without issue. Non res is fine if you have the primary cat. Invidia N1? No thanks, just way too loud, unless your name is Reece! ;)

Sure you can get TD to fit lowering springs. Won't be hugely expensive, but contact them for price as you will need a geo setup too. 

Are you sure you want non-res?

I can vouch for TD, the quality of their work is top notch and very responsive and friendly service.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks all for the responses.  Think I will go with the TD exhaust and also get the springs done while I am there.  

Definitely want the non resonated since I have heard the resonated exhaust and that’s a little too quiet for my liking, especially once it’s had time to settle.

Anyone got a ball park figure on cost of fitting, exhaust, springs and a geo?  If not I will give TD a call Monday.