BaltimoreGer

SOLD - Fuji Racing UEL header

I am selling my Fuji racing Unequal Length header. I bought it brand new from import car parts but have decided to go a different route.

I'm selling for £450 OBO

Collection preferred but will post at buyers expense.

IMG-20200608-WA0007.jpg

Screenshot_20200602-203520_Chrome.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0003.jpg

On 12/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, BaltimoreGer said:

Located near Ealing in London 

Hey I am very interested however unlike tomei cobra borla etc I can’t find anything online to read up on Fuji’s UEL quality or reviews so fourth. What made you decide to buy the FUJI uel vs UELs with more reviews online? Anything you have worth mentioning would be helpful as I do like it but spending £450 and being unable to find any reviews online puts me off as I’m sure you can understand.

thanks

Hey I am very interested however unlike tomei cobra borla etc I can’t find anything online to read up on Fuji’s UEL quality or reviews so fourth. What made you decide to buy the FUJI uel vs UELs with more reviews online? Anything you have worth mentioning would be helpful as I do like it but spending £450 and being unable to find any reviews online puts me off as I’m sure you can understand.

thanks
Its the same as tomei. Just rebranded

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Jay Bamrah said:

thanks

Hello, as far as I am aware the fuji UEL is just a rebranded tomei. I bought it as it looked like a pretty decent option and I was pretty impressed by the quality of it when it arrived. It has never been on the car so I can't speak from experience of actually using it. I decided to go a different route after I bought it. 

1 hour ago, BaltimoreGer said:

Hello, as far as I am aware the fuji UEL is just a rebranded tomei. I bought it as it looked like a pretty decent option and I was pretty impressed by the quality of it when it arrived. It has never been on the car so I can't speak from experience of actually using it. I decided to go a different route after I bought it. 

Okay thankyou still need to talk to my dad etc il get back to you!

10 hours ago, BaltimoreGer said:

No problem, let me know if you want to see other pictures of it or anything. 

Just because I’m nosey what other route are you taking is it forced induction?

1 minute ago, BaltimoreGer said:

Ya, I am planning to get started on that hopefully this spring/summer, just saving up to do it properly now. 

That’s so cool I’m jealous, I would love to one day get a supercharger kit on my car too!

i PM’d you by the way :)

On 1/3/2021 at 11:47 PM, BaltimoreGer said:

Ya, I am planning to get started on that hopefully this spring/summer, just saving up to do it properly now. 

Hey please can I have a photo of the receipt