likaito

Budget Build - Kai's Primo daily

Did a bit of rewiring today, originally had the headlight DRL wire tapped into the fog light, but I want them to turn on all the time.

So I connect the two headlights together with a T tap and then routed a wire straight into the fuse box, into an always on 12V supply hole.

Perfect now, boomerangs are on all the time.

Will take some pics of the wiring and car later 👍

Also, installed the SAITOWORKS sunstrip since it was so nice out.

20200409_151151.thumb.jpg.d1e6f1f0130d6057ae952f87dbeae670.jpg20200409_151123.jpg.19474a0f6a3265eb776cf42ecb5c4aae.jpg

nice and patient, took a while but wanted rid of any bubbles and creases. There are still a few but not too noticeable. 😊

Sunstrips are a marmite thing, I agree, and the main reason why I got it is because I've always wanted one and because fast and furious vibes are cool. 

Let me know what you think if you like it or hate it, I won't take offence trust me haha.

I personally am quite happy with it, thought it might look too out of place initially but glad I went for the gloss black lettering instead of white on the matte black background . 

The words are subtle and you can only really see it at a few angles with the correct lighting. I think also because I've gone for a lot of black on the red the sunstrip blends in a bit better than others I've seen with a white background or chrome colours.