George

Red Toyota GT86, immaculate condition, 26000 miles. £12000

Time has come to sell my much loved gt86. I always wanted one of these and it's been an absolute delight to own but a new project car means this needs to go to fund it. 

It's a late 2013 model with only 26000 miles on it. 

The car has been enthusiast owned and garage stored it's whole life, only venturing out in the good weather. It has had the valve spring recall done by Toyota in Norwich who checked over the whole car and said it was amazing condition. The clutch was like new and I payed extra to have the iridium spark plugs changed while it was easy to get to. It has good service history and has had everything it's ever needed. All the common faults have been taken care of, no fog in the rear lights and the black bar that bolts to the top of the bumper that holds the rubber has just been replaced as these can rust quickly for some reason.

The car is standard apart from the brakes which have been replaced with EBC discs and pads with goodridge braided lines. The tyres are Michelin PS4 which are nearly new and the gearbox and diff fluid have been changed to motul gear 300ls which made the gear change feel nicer. It's also just had a full alignment. 

Full year MOT (expires 28.8.21)

It's just been detailed in the last few weeks with a 2 stage machine polish and the stone chips touched up. Inside and out this car is immaculate with near perfect paint work which I take a lot of pride in keeping that way. Many 86 owners will tell you how soft the paint is on these so it's getting hard to find one in this condition, this was the 4th I viewed before I was happy. 

All in all a very good car. Viewing and test drives are very much advised and welcome so you can see for yourself. 

Located in Norfolk near Norwich (NR11)

Feel free to call with any questions on 07936552096. 

£12,500 ono 

DSC_0531.JPG

DSC_0532.JPG

DSC_0533.JPG

DSC_0534.JPG

DSC_0535.JPG

DSC_0536.JPG

DSC_0537.JPG

DSC_0539.JPG

DSC_0540.JPG

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG