Mike@TD.co.uk

We'd like your feedback if possible...

Hi all,

As it stands currently, we get a good amount of customers whom travel in the region of 2 hours and more in many cases to come to us in Warrington, which is lovely!

If we were to move and for example, your journey to us was extended in some cases by between 40 - 60 minutes. Would that influence your decision to make the journey?

On a side note from that question, if we then also offered a collection and delivery service - would that interest people from further afield?

Open to comments/opinions.

Mike

Collection and delivery would be useful for people like myself, but would depend on if the cost was cheaper than fuel each way and an overnight stop.

You thinking of going up north or heading south?

Another idea would be what about a drop off and collection from a local hotel?

2 hours ago, Badger said:

Collection and delivery would be useful for people like myself, but would depend on if the cost was cheaper than fuel each way and an overnight stop.

Agreed. I've been thinking about going forced induction for a while and one the downsides of going the TD route is  the travelling (well that and the fact I'd like a DIY option but that's a different discussion entirely).

I’m about and hour so away so a little more is no issue. Leaving the car with you for the day and having lunch at Grill Singhs in Warrington is a nice day out so you moving somewhere less interesting to hang around in would make me think twice.

If you’re moving Westward that would be nice and I’d be happy to help out as a delivery driver. 😀

Happy with the service so wouldn't really bother me.  Would just continue to make a day out of any visits.  

Collection/delivery would come down to cost vs convenience. 

Any ideas of a location?

Need to book in for a service & mot in June so just don't move before then 😂

Which reminds me, did those orange K Sport brakes ever come in?  Said you'd let me know but haven't heard anything. 

Do you record the posctodes of past, present and planned future customers? If so, plot them and see their spread around the UK.

If they're in an Excel/easily accessed format, you're welcome to PM them to me (sanitised) and it's a 5 minute job to see where your customers are based mate

You've gave no indication as to the direction of the move, N/E/S/W which would also have a dink on clientel. Regardless though, the UK is tiny so I can't see it having a massive effect. If someone can't hack a 3 hour + drive they need to sort their priorities out  

Thank you all for your feedback, it is appreciated. Taken on board all suggestions and comments so thank you for those.

Recovery obviously would need to be priced per location - definitely something we can try and price competitively versus sourcing third party vehicle recovery.

Again, thank you :)

Mike