VAD17

Go Japan! - Brands Hatch, Sunday September 13th

Missed the boat for a club stand ticket, but just bought general admission, so will pop along and say hello if I see you guys 
I will put the club stands plan on the forum. You can come and see if there is a space for an extra car in the morning and if so park with us. But definitely come over and say .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I didn't get much info back from Simon when I enquired he just said to keep an eye out for further correspondence. Anyone heard anything?
Just if I need to print anything like stand passes I need to do it before I leave work on Friday  :lol:

I didn't get much info back from Simon when I enquired he just said to keep an eye out for further correspondence. Anyone heard anything?
Just if I need to print anything like stand passes I need to do it before I leave work on Friday 
I have not heard anything either, guess they are digesting yesterday's Government announcement.

Tickets for either Tunerfest or GoJapan should be valid, but we should also get a club stand pass and instructions via email.

I was actually planning to send chaser to Simon today, but guess he will be having quite a few people chasing and considering you have done so already I will wait for further correspondence

Entry is 7-7:30am for the Jap zone, usual social distancing rules, no access to inner paddock.
https://www.timeattack.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/GoJapan_Tunerfest_ShowPlan.pdf

Yeah cheers for this. As soon as I replied I saw the email.....
Very early start from Basingstoke for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As @maurice said you should have received details today. Its unfortunately an early start for red zone.

Arrival time 7:00-7:30 am and please print your club vehicle passes

ENTRY & ARRIVAL

When approaching either from the north or south on the A20, please look out for the car club direction signs. You will be directed to the northern access gate. Please have your vehicle pass displayed in the windscreen and your ticket ready. Once in the show are, please head straight to your club stand. Event officials will help direct you. Please look out for them as they are there to help you.

A sign displaying your club's name will be positioned in your area and the edges will be clearly marked on the ground. Please make sure all your exhibits fit within the boundaries. Additional space has been provided this year to help with social distancing.

We are club #5 with space for 9 cars (I think 10 should fit as there should be a bit extra space). Roughly where we were last 3 years, but 2nd row of clubs rather than 1st.

See you Sunday!

GoJapan2020-plan.jpg

Cheers for the update @VAD17 and co

As @maurice said restrictions don't start until Monday officially so this show should be going ahead as normal, unfortunately it might be the last event for a while :(

Did anyone get a club pass in their email? Can't see anything in my inbox yet but will check my work email as I can't remember which one my MSV account goes to.

2 hours ago, gavin_t said:

Cheers for the update @VAD17 and co

As @maurice said restrictions don't start until Monday officially so this show should be going ahead as normal, unfortunately it might be the last event for a while :(

Did anyone get a club pass in their email? Can't see anything in my inbox yet but will check my work email as I can't remember which one my MSV account goes to.

You should be able to use either Tunerfest or Go Japan! ticket (you may need to log in to print it out though), but the ticket did not come with the email.

One of the links in the e-mail is the Car Club pass (you fill details yourself)

you would need both. They would scan the tickets when you arrive and and will direct you to our area 

You should be able to use either Tunerfest or Go Japan! ticket (you may need to log in to print it out though), but the ticket did not come with the email.
One of the links in the e-mail is the Car Club pass (you fill details yourself)
you would need both. They would scan the tickets when you arrive and and will direct you to our area 

I believe that we need to print the original confirmation tickets.

On 9/4/2020 at 1:46 PM, VAD17 said:

List updated:

Attending:

1. @VAD17 (organiser)

2. @Dankool

3. @kaisersalsek

4. @The Minion

5. @Rich83

6. @SimonG68

7. @gavin_t

8. @maurice

-> let me know if I have missed anyone

Last chance to join us next week

Sorry - only just saw this, I decided against it a while ago after it got cancelled and merged with tunerfest (am going to donington tunerfest instead as it’s much closer), will definitely make the trip down when it’s fully go japan!

have a great day all!

On 3/7/2020 at 1:05 PM, VAD17 said:

Event Title: Go Japan! - Brands Hatch, Sunday September 13th
Event Author: VAD17
Event Date: 13.09.2020

Go Japan!

Sunday, September 13th

Brands Hatch Circuit

https://gojapan.co.uk/

Go Japan is an automotive celebration of anything Japanese, taking place at Brands Hatch for the first time. It's sure to be a season highlight!

The event is 'Japanese only' in terms of cars, and will feature many interactive displays plus Japanese arts and crafts and cultural experiences. It will also feature Comicon characters, live music, industry celebrities and much more.

Time Attack will headline at this event on-track, with professional, Japanese drift cars also set to thrill. There will also be a showcase of 'Japanese Legends‘ and a presentation of tuning and race cars from the present and past.

What to expect at Go Japan!?

Motorsport on track:

• Time Attack / Racing / Drifting / Special Exhibits
  • Car clubs & displays off track
  • Visitor participatory experiences
  • Car Show
  • Japanese food vendors
  • Performers & Cosplay
  • Live stage
  • Live music, DJ & cultural displays
  • Competitions
  • Harajuku fashion show
  • Hobby & enthusiasts groups
  • Celebrity race drivers / influencers
  • Iconic race cars
  • Trade Zones – Car/Bike/Culture
  • Family fun

To see what's on go to:

http://gojapan.co.uk/whats-on/

We will have club stand. 

To book space on the club stand go to:

http://gojapan.co.uk/club-stands/

and click "Join your club stand" (red button) to register

Club code: 96006631

(please make sure you register to for us to get space)

To book tickets (separate to club stand) go to:

https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-20-gojapan

Also, tickets from cancelled Tunerfest South can be used (this would be combined event)

Once you booked tickets and club stand please let me know.

See you there!

Attending:

1. @VAD17 (organiser)

2. @Dankool

3. @kaisersalsek

4. @The Minion

5. @Rich83

6. @SimonG68

7. @gavin_t

8. @maurice

9. @Rocket Panda

brands_aerial.jpg

Go Japan! - Brands Hatch, Sunday September 13th

Is there still space / tickets available for 1 more GT86? 

Is there still space / tickets available for 1 more GT86? 
I think we might have enough space at the club stand for another car.
But online tickets are sold out and they will not be selling tickets at the gate.
If someone is not going may be they can sell tickets to you.

Thank you Vadim for organising this event and keeping up the BH tradition of muffins and coke!  
My teenagers had a fab day too. It was great seeing old and new friends on the club stand.
Until next time take care out there everyone.

Yeah, second that.....