Leevsfortyone

Service plan

Hi all

had a look around but can’t find.

is there a thread showing service plan for Gt86 going in for recall soon and car due for year seven service so want details of what that would be so I can check they not rip me off for parts don’t need.

cheers if you can help.

Seven year service is an intermediate service. So just oil and filter and general checks. Changing plugs is done at 60K miles. So depending upon your mileage you can get the plugs changed for no labour charge, just cost of plugs. The details of the intermediate service are listed in your service manual. 

They can do the clutch too if it's worth doing, for cost of parts, again no labour charge. 

Seven year service is an intermediate service. So just oil and filter and general checks. Changing plugs is done at 60K miles. So depending upon your mileage you can get the plugs changed for no labour charge, just cost of plugs. The details of the intermediate service are listed in your service manual. 
They can do the clutch too if it's worth doing, for cost of parts, again no labour charge. 

Thanks Lauren that’s great prefer to have info before they try anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve booked mine in for the recall in feb 10th.
Earlier this week I had a letter from my Toyota dealer offering a service plan and can pay monthly.
Will bring the details with me to Dorking on Sunday if your still going to be there Lee, as well as the Funball Rally details I be previously mentioned that I think would be great if could get a group of 86’s & BRZ’s together to do one ourselves??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lee.  I am having the plugs done while engine is out.  Might as well.  If you are in the Toyota 5+ Club, you should get 20% off the cost of the plugs.  Joining the club is free.  Having 2 Toyotas over 5 years old I find the Club very useful!  20% off MOTs too!

Lee.  I am having the plugs done while engine is out.  Might as well.  If you are in the Toyota 5+ Club, you should get 20% off the cost of the plugs.  Joining the club is free.  Having 2 Toyotas over 5 years old I find the Club very useful!  20% off MOTs too!

Toyota 5+ Club???
Having mine done on 10th...
How do I join??

Thanks Keith, had my plugs and big service last year so just a basic service this time, goes in on 16th March.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 2/1/2020 at 8:29 AM, Leevsfortyone said:

Thanks Keith, had my plugs and big service last year so just a basic service this time, goes in on 16th March.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where are you having the recall work done, Lee?

On 1/31/2020 at 11:59 AM, SimonG68 said:

I’ve booked mine in for the recall in feb 10th.
Earlier this week I had a letter from my Toyota dealer offering a service plan and can pay monthly.
Will bring the details with me to Dorking on Sunday if your still going to be there Lee, as well as the Funball Rally details I be previously mentioned that I think would be great if could get a group of 86’s & BRZ’s together to do one ourselves??

I'm currently looking into rallying - something cheap and relaxed, preferably in the UK (Scotland looks nice?). Has anyone shown any interest in a GT86-themed trip?