JJB

Bola B15 & 4 x Michelin PS4 - Gloss Bronze - 8.5x18 ET38 - Swaps for standard wheels?

Hello, 

Alongside some performance parts, I will be looking to sell my Bola B15s + tyres that I purchased for the car 4 months ago. The specs are as follows - 8.5x18 ET37. The wheels are in perfect condition, they were sealed using Autobrite Blendz on all surfaces (faces/barrels etc.). 

The tyres are Michelin Pilot Sport 4, these were purchased alongside the wheels and fitted before postage, they have covered no more than 1000 miles, realistically it is closer to 750. Plenty of tread left and they compliment the wheels brilliantly. 225-40-R18 are the specs of the tyres. 

I am initially looking at swapping these wheels & tyres with a set of standard wheels plus tyres with cash my way to the tune of £600-£700 dependent on the condition of your set. Total invoice value for mine were in excess of £1100. 

I'm based in Leeds - either we could meet up around my area and go to a tyre place for them swapping, alternatively I am more than happy for us/me to swap the wheels across on my driveway. No postage, no silly offers, no silly suggestions to meet up at shady services. I may consider selling them separate should I get my hands on a standard set of wheels in the meantime. 

Pics below. 

I can be contacted via DM here although i don't tend to get notifications, so you can either e-mail me - JJBYouTube@outlook.com, or contact me via Facebook or Instagram - JJBYouTube

I may flex on the price for these. Need them gone asap ideally.

It does depend on the condition of your wheels though.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk