JJB

Cobra UEL Manifold & Mishimoto Induction Kit

Hello folks, 

I've decided to part out some of the bits on my GT86 - parts will be for sale due to the sale of the vehicle over the next couple of months. They are still on the car at this moment in time however the manifold and induction kit are being removed this weekend. 

• Cobra UEL Decat Manifold - Covered no more than 750 miles (realistically 500-600) - it will be in great condition, removes the torque dip (even without mapping to a certain degree) - £300 + postage, cost £600 new. 
  • Mishimoto Induction kit - As above, no more than 750 miles (probably less as it was fitted after the manifold) - red hose, this is the full airbox/CAIS as opposed to the pipe with a filter stuck to the end. £200 + postage, cost £300+ new. I will also give you the bung for the sound generator which is £15 in itself.

Collection is preferred, I am based in Leeds (not too far from the M62/M621) otherwise I can post these products for a cost. Of course they're relatively cumbersome. 

For some reason I don't get notifications from the site, so please either e-mail me: JJBYouTube@outlook.com, or shout me on Instagram/Facebook - JJBYouTube.

Pics will be posted following the removal of the items. 

Induction kit still available, now removed from the car. £200 collected or I can post it for £215. d2b0e905f7ff2feab84f4efedd30007e.jpg4c3e2a4d27c6be477147d2c9c5c9250e.jpg18ffc83ec37281e37ea1c4fecc22ef63.jpg286eed384ff75484caf41f73239fcc89.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk