Sign in to follow this  
KeenanW

Wanted - cobra resonated mid pipe

I probably shouldn't be telling you this (as i may have a Cobra resonated mid-pipe for sale in the not to distant future) but fair warning, even with the resonated centre section the Cobra catback is still going to be really quite loud. I've got a TD manifold and a cobra resonated catback (after previously having the non-res version) and tbh i think it's hard to get away from the fact the backbox is tiny, the mid pipe does quieten it down a bit but you still need to shout to hold a conversation at motorway speeds.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:19 AM, Neil-h said:

I probably shouldn't be telling you this (as i may have a Cobra resonated mid-pipe for sale in the not to distant future) but fair warning, even with the resonated centre section the Cobra catback is still going to be really quite loud. I've got a TD manifold and a cobra resonated catback (after previously having the non-res version) and tbh i think it's hard to get away from the fact the backbox is tiny, the mid pipe does quieten it down a bit but you still need to shout to hold a conversation at motorway speeds.

Haha yeah I know I still need a resonated mid pipe though 

At the end of the day it depends what you want to achieve and what you use the car for. If you want to stop it droning in the cabin then you're better off saving your money and buying a different catback (rather than learning the hard way like i did).