Leevsfortyone

Simply Japanese Beaulieu 2020

Event Title: Simply Japanese Beaulieu 2020
Event Author: Leevsfortyone
Event Date: 26.07.2020

Hi All.

Simply Japanese is on Sunday 26th July 2020, this is a fantastic event held at a fabulous location. A great day out for all the family and a great way to meet fellow members for a chat and tips on modding you car. Details are as below.

if you wish to attend this show please go to the link below, you buy your tickets directly from Beaulieu. Once you have purchased please can you confirm with me so I can monitor numbers attending. Look forward to seeing you there.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Simply Japanese Beaulieu 2020

attending:

lee S

Faith 

Paul F

Smudge

Dannyw86trd

I am no longer able to attend this event if it goes ahead on 26 July 2020

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

and will send email with tickets  (up to 2 adults and japanese marque car)  free of charge to any member interested.

Confirm interest here and I will reply with a contact email to set up the ticket transfer.

Mark

Hi Mark, I'd be interested in the ticket. I think Beaulieu are waiting for Boris's new guidelines today as to what they will be able to open, Museum etc.

There will be no Club stands and cars will have to go in together and, hopefully, should be able to park together!

Kevin

I really hope this one goes ahead, maybe we could try and get a space somewhere together if club stands are no longer allowed 

If we arrange to meet beforehand we can convoy in and, hopefully, park together just like normal for a stand.

We'll sort something out nearer the event, if it goes ahead.

I rang Beaulieu on Wednesday and was told that it was definitely going ahead and they are working out the numbers and logistics.

If you are still attending simply jap, received this from Beaulieu.

Dear Club Stand Organiser,

I am emailing with regards to Simply Japanese, originally scheduled for Sunday 26th July 2020, to confirm that this will be going ahead on the same date of Sunday 26th July for 2020.

The format of Simply Japanese will change to ensure the safety and welfare of participants, visitors and staff and in line with Government guidance to prevent the risk of infection from Covid-19.

As such, we will be not be able to accept club stand bookings for any of our Simply rallies in order for us to feasibly park in a socially distanced manner, and to avoid any large gatherings of people.

Ticket numbers will also be limited to 500 per Simply, and available on a first-come first-served basis for all new purchases. All participants will need to pre-book and print their tickets to allow us to manage capacity and avoid any payment transactions with staff on arrival. This will hopefully make for a swifter entry on the day.

Participant tickets already purchased will be valid for the new date and are factored into the maximum capacity. A communication will go out to these ticket holders shortly.

New tickets will go on sale today, please see the Simply Japanese webpage for further details.

Kind regards,

Charlotte

Charlotte Mountain
Events Manager Designate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Rich196 said:

anyone going to this?

Im not sure if many are, I'm coming all the way from Telford, I might ask on the facebook group

How about Cadnam Cricket Club Car Park on the A337  Post code: SO40 2NR.

Assuming most people will get onto M27 and get to Beaulieu via Cadnam, Lyndhurst etc on A337

Meet 8.45 to leave 9.10 for a lovely drive through New Forest

1 hour ago, The Minion said:

How about Cadnam Cricket Club Car Park on the A337  Post code: SO40 2NR.

Assuming most people will get onto M27 and get to Beaulieu via Cadnam, Lyndhurst etc on A337

Meet 8.45 to leave 9.10 for a lovely drive through New Forest

Sounds good to me.  We will meet you there