Sign in to follow this  
Adi

(SOLD!) Differential with 4.67 Lower Final Drive (SOLD!)

My rear differential assembly with an m-factory 4.67 final drive and Super-Pro outrigger bushes. 

The diff is from my 2016 car and has about 35k miles on it. It was installed by Fensport and has been on for only 10k miles. 

https://www.fensport.co.uk/…/m-factory-4-67-final-drive-gt8…

Flawless operation,the car pulls much harder than stock in all gears. You will be at 500rpm more in each gear than the oem diff at the same speed.

The diff has Superpro bushes up-front (also called the outrigger or pinion diff bushes). This makes the car and shifting feel super connected, you feel and hear everything the diff and transmission do. 

The trade-off is that you will have to shift more often since the gears become shorter and it will increase your NVH (mostly because of the bushes, and the whine of the diff above 72mph because of semi-straightl gears) but if you read so far, you already have a louder exhaust and are into the race car feel anyway 1f642.png:).

£685 - this is a good price considering that the labor cost plus the cost of the final drive would be around the 1300 mark, and now you also get to you keep your current diff to sell or to put it back to stock later.

Collection only (High Barnet - North London) or you arrange for shipping. Weight = 50Kg.

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

IMG_6491.jpg

MF-TRS-02GT44-2_1024x1024.jpg

Good deal that for someone. As saves a lot of cost and hassle compared to doing it from scratch.

Shame I am not in the position for one myself at the moment as I bet it makes a good difference.

Had a quote from Fensport for a final drive + labour for £768. Reckon you could make this a bit cheaper considering I'd have to do the labour myself to make it worthwhile?