Cundall77

New soon to be owner

Hey guys, I've been wanting to get a GT86 for years and the time has finally come now my old car has broken down completely. I have looked and found one recently which is a 2012 with 40k miles. I've been to view it today to see how it all looks and one of the main things I noticed was ALOT of water on the rear window. Is this something that's a common problem with GT86's? or could it be because of it been sat there for a month untouched? I'm completly new with these cars so don't know too much when it comes to the problems other than the main ones everyone states! cheers

What do you mean by water on the rear window? Condensation? If so that will just be due to it being sat. The cabin is pretty small on these cars so you have to run the AC all the time to keep the windows clear. 

What Lauren says about having to run the AC demister, especially in the rain (like driving home last night in fierce rain at 2am on the M25).

Give the car a good dry out on a decent run and it should be fine.  I'm not aware of any problems with rear screen seals.

great thank you all for clearing this up as I didn't know if it was due to a loose seal or something. It had a tonne of condensation and water droplets but that was one of the only things I could see. Thank you all, I can't wait to go out and get myself the GT86 !