Maxwellphillips

Climate control error codes

Hi everyone, 

I'm having trouble with my climate control; last week, I noticed it was stuck on footwell and face vents, and after trying to reset the system by pulling the fuse/disconnecting the battery, it's now stuck on the face vents. I know the motors still work, cause if you pull the fuse, they reset, but as soon as you put the fuse back and put the ignition on, they turn back to face only. I've tried manually moving the motors, but they don't seem to want to move. 

I've put the system into diagnostic mode to get the error codes (see video), but I don't know what they mean, does anyone have a list they can share? Or does anyone. Know how you completely reset the system? 

Cheers

Exactly same problem with mine, stuck on face vents, I did plug it in and delete the error code for the servo no.1 motor. and that didnt fix it and then it just started working again. It has since stopped again.

I removed the dash to get to the motor and removed it and taken it apart, very simple inside just a motor and some gears and contacts which change depending on where the gear is so nothing to go wrong. I'm replacing the motor but i suspect the fault is more likely the control unit or wiring from the motor to the unit.