jimmymac

2013 TRD Pearlescent Metallic White 47k miles - NOW SOLD

NOW SOLD

Newly passed MOT to Feb 2021! (no advisories)

Beautiful car… super well looked after, I am the second real owner since early 2015 and 10.5k miles, but I count as third as it was preregistered by RRG in rochdale. Car has been mostly used to do a 15 mile return journey commuting to work every weekday.

It is the Special Edition TRD model extremely rare due to a run of only 250 made. These came with the bigger 18” TRD wheels and special TRD body kit as the main selling point. Think mine cost around £34k new with all the extras. see https://media.toyota.co.uk/2013/02/toyota-gt86-trd-its-official

This car has always been a bit of a head turner, because of its more aggressive looks than the standard.

Please see this video a were I loaned the car to the Paul Woodford youtube channel to do a review:

This car features:

Full leather interior…in all black with red stitching, which I considered this the best interior and colour way you could get at the time.

Heated front seats

Keyless entry

TRD 4 hole exhaust

TRD 18” Wheels in absolutely immaculate condition…look stunning in combination with suspension lowered.

TRD body kit

TRD radiator cap etc.

SAT NAV

Full set of 4 brand new michelin pilot sport 4 tyres recently installed.

2 keys.

There’s a few small but well chosen modifications mainly aimed at cosmetic appearance. These include:

Tein Luxury Master High Tech -25cm  Lowering suspension springs.

(these are the same spring rate as the standard suspension rings so no change in handling just done to reduce the gap between the tyres and arches which was best thing I did  interms of giving the car more wow factor). These are relatively new and fitted 5 months ago.

Buddyclub full LED rear lights (with sequential indictors which mimic the lamborghini aventador).

Pioneer underseat subwoofer. To give the OEM stereo that bit more oomph that was missing from the factory.  Completely hidden under drivers seat with a volume controller located to the right under the steering wheel.

The car has had zero performance mods, and has never been raced or tracked. Everything has always been completely standard in that department. Would be blank canvas fo anyone wanting to do this.

Car is HPI clear, never been in an accident. I bought it from the last owner back in early 2015 with 10.5k miles on.

I have full service history with entries all completed on time.

Newly passed MOT to Feb 2021! (no advisories)

The registration is my own private plate and will be removed before sale.

SOLD

00.jpeg

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpeg

04.jpeg

05.jpeg

06.jpeg

07.jpeg

08.jpeg

09.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg

I’ve not had any letters from Toyota for this. This car has not had a hard life so doubt it needs new valve springs tbh. Any buyer coming to view it will see that and see It runs super sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, jimmymac said:

I’ve not had any letters from Toyota for this. This car has not had a hard life so doubt it needs new valve springs tbh. Any buyer coming to view it will see that and see It runs super sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fine, but it will definitely fall in the group due to date of manufacturer for the valve spring recall. All TRD's do.  From my understanding it will run sweet but not if the valve spring breaks! ;) I still haven't had a letter yet, but had mine done back in March (Feb 2013 car). 

On 10/31/2019 at 6:36 AM, Lauren said:

That's fine, but it will definitely fall in the group due to date of manufacturer for the valve spring recall. All TRD's do.  From my understanding it will run sweet but not if the valve spring breaks! ;) I still haven't had a letter yet, but had mine done back in March (Feb 2013 car). 

Not true, my TRD doesn’t. Must have been one of the last ones.

Just an update the cars is currently undergoing its recall work. Toyota John Roe currently doing the work. Feeling happy and well looked after with work so far, been in to the workshop to see it's progress today. This is their 10th car they've done the recall on. Have opted to replace the Clutch / Spark Plugs and Clutch release bearings whilst the engine is out.

Car came back Friday..everything running sweet...just as before :) Anyone wanting someone to do this recall who knows their stuff...See Paul at John Roe Toyota Hull. Extremely switched on guy who is meticulous. Explained everything to me in great detail, sent regular updates with pics. Showed me all the old parts vs replaced parts. Even flushed the old oil out of the system twice over to give it good clean out and put fresh in.

IMG_20191112_091225_resized_20191112_105513102.jpg