Faizaan

Newbie from North West London

Hey everyone,

Been wanting a BRZ for a quite a long time, finally pulled the trigger last week and got one in a got one in a gorgeous blue, and I think it’s safe to say, I’m absolutely loving it! Bought it stock and probably will stay stock-ish for the foreseeable future as living in London, I’m still recovering from that insurance payment I just made 🤬

Nevertheless, happy to be here, and looking forward to hopefully getting to know some of you lovely people :)

Faizaan

20191028_002134.jpg.07c7f53cd135d5b9d2341d77fb4d2c2c.jpg

First fuel stop after a whole 20 seconds of driving after leaving the dealer with about 2 miles worth of fuel in the tank 🤣

By the way, I think it's very cheap to deliver a car with just a few miles of petrol. Mine was filled to the rim.

17 hours ago, Jay said:

By the way, I think it's very cheap to deliver a car with just a few miles of petrol. Mine was filled to the rim.

Yeah it was a little annoying but wasn't too bothered as I got a pretty good deal on it, plate was included and they let me grab the cupholders from the 86 they had 🤣

Absolutely gonna try coming to thoes😊 Surprised to see so many replies from people around my area, the only brz/86 I see here is a white 86 who I'm convinced works at the Halfords 2 minutes away from me

Absolutely gonna try coming to thoes Surprised to see so many replies from people around my area, the only brz/86 I see here is a white 87 who I'm convinced works at the Halfords 2 minutes away from me

Where you about S then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, Faizaan said:

Absolutely gonna try coming to thoes😊 Surprised to see so many replies from people around my area, the only brz/86 I see here is a white 87 who I'm convinced works at the Halfords 2 minutes away from me

I don't drive my car I'm too worried the valve springs might explode 🕰️

14 hours ago, Andyroo104 said:

Too nice a car to sit on the drive Ian.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yes I know Andy but I have an altea for getting me to work and I'm busy most weekends so don't get the chance to use it.