Subota Boy

Fuel Coffee House meet SAT 16th November

1pm to 4pm - Drive over.......park up......re-fuel and discuss car stuff.......roll out.

Taking place just outside Small Dole village on the A2037 between Steyning and Henfield, on the Golding Barn Industrial Estate BN5 9XH. The entrance is virtually opposite a former petrol station. There are speed bumps once you leave the A2037 on the approach road to the industrial estate but they are on one side of the road only. There is a 10mph speed limit on this road.

Parking will be reserved for those confirming attendance.
Come and grab some coffee and cake and spend a few hours with like-minded guys and gals. Have your car photographed if you like. Look up Fuel Coffee House on Facebook for more info.

The coffee is excellent and there are varied tea combinations available.  Pic attached from the last meet we had there, which was enjoyed by many.

Fuel%20Coffee%20House%20GT86%20meet-46%2

Yep, I’m in....
Work until 1pm Saturdays so won’t be there until 2:30 at the earliest.
Decent time as well as I don’t do the early Sunday mornings, as it’s my only
Lie in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

54 minutes ago, Luke said:

That's an awesome picture @Subota Boy didn't even see you taking it lol. I should be able to make this one if a bit later at 2pm again. 

You didn't see me take it because I didn't, Luke. 😉  Pic courtesy of Pete at the Fuel Coffee House.  You just happen to be the laid back star of the pic!!

5 hours ago, Subota Boy said:

14 possible attendees and 7 confirmed so far, across the two forums.

If you can avoid it, please don't arrive until 1pm as the staff will be busy clearing the car park to allow us to park together.

Many thanks.

Whose going to be that person I bet?

I'm not going to be able to make it. I have a wonky shoulder that started acting up yesterday, and I'm in too much pain to drive. Hopefully next time. 

Sorry to hear that Annie, hot water bottle on it should help.
See you next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk