Badger

Cambridge Subaru

My 2015 BRZ is booked in at Cambridge Subaru this Friday to have a cable type noice investigated coming from the passenger window this Friday and I got an email from the service department this morning saying that there has just been a recall issued for the brake light switch that they will complete this Friday as the car is already with them. This recall must be quite new as I am yet to find any information on it. There is one issued for the Impreza (maybe the BRZ uses the same part). They are also doing the mot for me at the same time (I did have it booked this Saturday locally) but this way I won't have to pay too much parking in Cambridge (already up there for the day / evening anyway)

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

I'm sure you'll want to buy a lovely MG while you're there 

Maybe for the other half (zs isn't too bad and we currently have a duster) mind you they sent me details on the new LE BRZ in blue they have just taken delivery of

I like those orange inserts. Not entirely sure why though.
I know what you mean going to have a drool I mean look tomorrow fingers crossed

If you're in Braintree, why aren't you using Perkins Subaru? Surely much closer?

I'm not promoting them, just curious. They did my valve recall and seemed to have done a good job.

Brought the car from Cambridge, was looking at Perkins but the sales guy put me right off when trying to pay a small deposit to hold the car. Perkins wanted £1000 and they treated that as the 1st payment whereby Cambridge said £400 and if you don't like it we will refund it in full. Also seeing Eddie Izzard in Cambridge tonight so making a day of it (only reason I chose this date)