Mike@TD.co.uk

Discount for October - NA Tuning Package

Thanks @Mike@TD.co.uk I'll have a look when I get home from work.

Thanks @GravelRash. I'm a bit confused by the four MAX figures for HP. What do they equate to? Are two of them for torque LB/FT? Is orange before and red after? I guess these figures are for at the driven wheels as the standard later model cars are 205 PS?

2 minutes ago, ttjt16 said:

Thanks @GravelRash. I'm a bit confused by the four MAX figures for HP. What do they equate to? Are two of them for torque LB/FT? Is orange before and red after? I guess these figures are for at the driven wheels as the standard later model cars are 205 PS?

The lower of the two in each colour are wheel readings.

155whp & 187flywheel before

175whp & 210flywheel after

All cars under perform in stock trim unfortunately. Around 180 - 190 is a ballpark for a stock car on our machine.

Thanks

Mike

Pah, be thankful you didn't own a 231 RX8. Those put about 160bhp down to the wheels despite claiming 228 bhp. 60 horsepower lost in the transmission? I think not.

I reckon 155 at the wheels is to be expected with a Jap car notionally rated at 198 bhp. Only the Germans (and the Supra) tend to overdeliver on their stated outputs, but compensate by being heavy...

4 hours ago, ttjt16 said:

UK cars didn't come with the uprated engine so have never had the 'alleged' 205ps and as Mike said none of them ever read the Toyota quoted figure