Mike@TD.co.uk

Discount for October - NA Tuning Package

Afternoon all,

We're going to run an offer for October on our NA Tuning Package :)

Gains of upto 25hp & 40lb.ft through the midrange and 20hp peak at high RPM, transforms the drive of the 86/BRZ platform!

Just to recap, the kit consists of:

'Before' Dyno Run

Tuning Developments Manifold (EL or UEL)

Tuning Developments Overpipe

Gaskets

Heat Wrap For 'Downpipe' Section

K&N 'Drop In' Replacement Panel Filter

Installation

ECUTeK License

In House Remap On The Dyno

Equal%20Length%20Exhaust%20Header%20Mani

Unequal%20Length%20Exhaust%20Header%20Ma

Usually £1495.00, we're running this for £1350.00 for the month of October only. Must be booked in and the work carried out during October :)

To book in, please either drop me a message via this forum, drop me an email to mike@tuningdevelopments.co.uk or give me a call on 01925 822 266.

Thanks!

Mike

14 minutes ago, XK140 said:

With this package,i.e. manifold and overpipe,what happens to the overall noise level if the rest of the exhaust is left standard?

Hi there,

Idle and cruising there is next to no difference. When on full throttle/hard load there is a slight increase in exhaust volume.

Thanks

Mike

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:28 PM, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

Hi there,

Idle and cruising there is next to no difference. When on full throttle/hard load there is a slight increase in exhaust volume.

Thanks

Mike

Thanks,good to know that.

Sorry to bother you again,but can I just ask what would be the effect on noise levels if at the same time as this mod the noise generator thingee was done away with by fitting the modified (closed) inlet pipe?

Sorry to bother you again,but can I just ask what would be the effect on noise levels if at the same time as this mod the noise generator thingee was done away with by fitting the modified (closed) inlet pipe?
Noise generator just creates cabin noise, removing it should have no impact on the noise level outside.
I went for TD N/A package before going with TD turbo. Short of FI its probably the best mod for our cars.
On N/A package noise level change very little, exhaust tone is somewhat different (lower/ deeper even in lower revs) - I liked it more.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

On 10/5/2019 at 10:33 PM, XK140 said:

No problem.

The intake hose will remove the induction noise that is piped into the cabin on the standard car. Which should then make it slightly quieter.

The intake hose does not affect the exhaust note.

Thanks

Mike

BARGIN ALERT!

Still a bargain at full price so even better with this.

I can confirm with the stock exhaust you get all the gains of the kit and the volume stays the same. Sounds the same at idle but with a bit of a different tone up the revs. Think I have some inside the cabin footage from track days in mine I can post if needed. (think mine still has the intake hose all connected up)

Lots of other nice little touches gained as well like the removal of the cold start up and better mapping of the throttle pedal :) Couple of years down the line I still love mine and am glad I did it rather then jumping on the Forced induction band wagon straight away.

Hi, can you help with a few quick questions, is the deal any cheaper if you already have an ecutek licence and the car has been mapped previously all be it else where?

Is the second cat as effective as the primary cat and will it still pass a regular mot?

Thanks

Adam

17 hours ago, bassett said:

Hi, can you help with a few quick questions, is the deal any cheaper if you already have an ecutek licence and the car has been mapped previously all be it else where?

Is the second cat as effective as the primary cat and will it still pass a regular mot?

Thanks

Adam

Hi Adam,

If you have an ECUTeK license then yes it will be £180.00 less on this deal.

Many people still sail through with the second CAT, just ensure it is warm when tested.

Thanks

Mike

28 minutes ago, TomsGT86 said:

Hi Mike,

What days are the free spaces on? guessing the whole thing takes a few hours?

Could a full 60,000 service be done at the same time?

Hi Tom,

I've dropped you a PM.

Thanks

Mike

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:17 PM, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

Many people still sail through with the second CAT, just ensure it is warm when tested.

Thanks

Mike

Yes mine has passed each year since it was fitted with my very fussy local MOT chap, Just need to ensure the car if nice and warm before hand as mike says

Good excuse for a quick roundabout GP session :ph34r: and then make sure they stick it straight on the emissions rig :)