Sign in to follow this  
aero86

2015 GT86 Aero Model - Pearl White

Thinking of selling my beautiful ☺️ GT86 Aero edition so testing the waters here first before I post elsewhere.

Some of you may have seen it at Japfest this year.

Its a lovely pearl white metallic colour that gleams in the sun. It’s tastefully lightly modified so easily put back to original if preferred.

Mods are limited to Cobra exhaust (non res) sounds great, lowered 25mm all round on Eibach springs, red calipers, wheel spacers to give it the stance this car deserves. Engine is standard (I did consider going the turbo route at one stage!)

The car gets lots of attention as the pearl white paintwork with aero kit, black oz racing wheels and red callipers are a great combination that match the suede interior which also has a subtle red seat contrast.

4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyres 225.40.18 fitted less than 500 miles ago. 

The car has 44,000 miles and is in use so will go up slightly.

I’m looking for £12,995 o.n.o. which is a great price for a 65 Plate Aero Model (Only 250 made). This is well below book price due to the car being recorded. I bough the car in January of this year with light side damage which I had professionally repaired by a very experienced bodyshop. The damage was limited to passenger door (replaced), outer sill (repaired) with new side skirt. The rest of the car was untouched with no chassis or suspension damage whatsoever. A very straight forward repair with no cutting of panels required.

Overall I would say the bodywork and interior are in excellent condition with only bad point being the front bumper splitter dented from catching a kerb 

Enough blurb for now. If you’re in the market for an Aero model then I would strongly recommend a viewing. I’m based 15 mins from Heathrow.

I will add more photos later.

Thx

A5D4F151-D28F-4298-9BFA-61E70B1D4D34.jpeg

E3DE2AD9-1B8F-488C-A8BE-8A0C757FE596.jpeg