ThatGuyThere

Cat-back exhaust system - Japanese M7 titanium exhaust

Located in Huddersfield, collection preferred but could meet halfway if required.

M7 titanium-tipped japanese-made exhaust - sounds amazing and beautifully crafted. There's a video of when it was first fitted to the car by a previous owner - it's done approx 15k miles total since. The middle pipe has had a resonator added to quieten it slightly. I had it fitted with no cats and although loud it wasn't too offensive. With standard cats/manifold I imagine it's a lot quieter too. No longer being made, so quite rare.

£600

2018-06-04-15-54-26.jpg

2018-06-04-15-54-47.jpg

2018-08-11-14-13-27.jpg

2018-06-03-13-57-18.jpg

35 minutes ago, BigBoyBananas said:

Is it possible to run this with the second cat pipe section?

i.e. full after market but with OEM second CAT section swapped in. Does the system line up.

As far as I know - yes. The cat-back exhaust was initially fitted to the car when it still had the secondary cat in place. With regards HKS manifold connecting to secondary cat - I would certainly expect it would fit as many people swap manifolds but leave 2nd cat in place. Cannot 100% guarantee this however.

Selling only because car has been reverted back to standard for selling, after my supercharger broke.