VAD17

Autumn Motorsport Day @ Brooklands Museum

We will have a club stand:D . This is now confirmed (next to Ferrari and Lotus). I will put the map on tomorrow or Saturday morning

We can still meet at the parking lot around 8:30-8:45 to convoy through the gates together to make it more fun. I will be there.

Unfortunately looks like its going to rain on Sunday.

If anyone is still thinking, now is time to make up you mind and book tickets.

Let me know

See you Sunday:P

20 hours ago, VAD17 said:

We will have a club stand:D . This is now confirmed (next to Ferrari and Lotus). I will put the map on tomorrow or Saturday morning

We can still meet at the parking lot around 8:30-8:45 to convoy through the gates together to make it more fun. I will be there.

Unfortunately looks like its going to rain on Sunday.

If anyone is still thinking, now is time to make up you mind and book tickets.

Let me know

See you Sunday:P

@VAD17 still trying to work out if I can make this. If I get a ticket on the gate can I still join the stand? Or do we need passes etc?

57 minutes ago, gavin_t said:

@VAD17 still trying to work out if I can make this. If I get a ticket on the gate can I still join the stand? Or do we need passes etc?

I have received 7 club passes by post yesterday, so there is one extra for you :D, and Lou has an extra ticket.

I will bring passes to the parking lot, but if anyone is late tell them you are with the club and they shall direct you to our stand. I will also post detailed instructions later on today or tomorrow.

Ok - so, lets meet at the parking lot near Kaffe Kix KT13 0XP (café closed on Sundays though) 8:15 - 8:30am

Gates for clubs are open at 8:30am (general admission from 9:00am), parking lot is virtually couple minutes from the gates.

If anyone is late to meet at Kaffe Kix club entrance is 8:30am - 10:00am

We should be using Entrance 2 for the Campbell Gate on the B374 Brooklands Road.

Do not forget your tickets, although they can also be purchased on the date.

We have 7 club passes. I will bring them with me to the Kaffe Kix, anyone who is late should be directed to our Club Stand by marshals (if needs message or call me).

We have 6 confirmed attendees, so 1 more space (unless @gavin_t made up his mind 😎). If anyone else decides to join us, we'll try on the Club stand, otherwise general parking

Attachments:

How to find the Museum

Club Stand Plan

Club pass

Good weekend see you Sunday!

Brooklands - map.jpg

Brooklands - plan.pdf

Brooklands - parking.jpg

Brooklands - plan.jpg

[mention=2630]VAD17[/mention] still trying to work out if I can make this. If I get a ticket on the gate can I still join the stand? Or do we need passes etc?

Don’t let me down Gav don’t worry if raining still have a great day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[mention=2630]VAD17[/mention] just to be clear it's the place below?

caffekix.PNG.e6c201357ed88c26b2522040b6bec657.PNG
I don't want to embarrass myself and wait at a different location again
Looks like it
Although last time both of us got the wrong place first time around

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

[mention=2630]VAD17[/mention] ok count me in if there is still a space going.
[mention=1996]Rocket Panda[/mention] happy to buy your spare ticket or if it has already gone I will get one on the gate.
See you tomorrow, dont forget an umbrella...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, gavin_t said:

@VAD17 ok count me in if there is still a space going.

@Rocket Panda happy to buy your spare ticket or if it has already gone I will get one on the gate.

Spare ticket with umbrella available Gav......let you have at the meet up point :)

3 hours ago, Rocket Panda said:

Spare ticket with umbrella available Gav......let you have at the meet up point :)

Shall see you at the cafe 😀

Hope we are not parking or driving on grass otherwise it's going to be a mess....