Beney86

TD UEL & Super res exhaust NA package

Hi Guys and girls,

Came back from Tuning development yesterday, just had the NA package done. UEL and Super resonated exhaust combo. Sounds fantastic, no drone, no rasp; Can still have a convo while car is on but when you put your foot down you have that nice grumble. Its a very noticeable driving difference, making an already fun car even more enjoyable now i can finally feel slightly ASBO with my right foot.

Big thank you to @Mike@TD.co.uk for getting it sorted for me and all the info i kept asking about, and to the other lad down there (sorry i didn't catch your name) for selling me into the turbo kit. Mike will give you sales commission i'm sure lmao.

Going to be posting Dyno sheet and a video of the exhaust sound while driving etc tomorrow. As i tried to find this combo on YouTube before purchasing but could only find the Exhaust with standard manifold or UEL with normal rez/ no rez; even tried messaging a few forum users who have the setup if they had any clips. So hopefully if my mic does the sound justice it might help others to make an informed decision.

Nice one, it does make a huge difference. Had my TD tuning package for a couple of weeks now and am enjoying the changes. I went resonated, and am happy with how it sounds. Mrs thinks it’s a bit loud though, but the kids love it.