Scotty751

Sussex newbie

Hi all,

Recently took the plunge,  picking up a 64 reg silver brz and loving it. Figured it makes sense to join up. Got a couple of plans for the car but nothing done yet. Already met a few members and look forward to meeting more in the future.

Scott 

Hmmm a Silver BRZ in Henfield, I guess it was you I met today at the Fuel Coffee house meet :)

If not then i'm going to sound a bit silly! but either way it was good to meet you and welcome to the forum haha

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody. Will no doubt end up at fuel for the next few weekends, seems to be a running trend at the moment for me. It couldnt be much closer to me unless it was in my back garden.

2 hours ago, gavin_t said:

Welcome aboard

Not many silver 86 about either, very nice B)

Silver was never my first choice of colour, however I saw a silver brz at a mazda dealership and liked the colour. Kept holding out for a white car but was going on a road trip with a friend and wanted a car for it. With a week before we set off, I found the silver car down in devon, was a super deal and couldn’t resist.

Love the colour now, although I think it might prove hard to colour match with if I ever tweak the car.

21 hours ago, Scotty751 said:

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody. Will no doubt end up at fuel for the next few weekends, seems to be a running trend at the moment for me. It couldnt be much closer to me unless it was in my back garden.

Silver was never my first choice of colour, however I saw a silver brz at a mazda dealership and liked the colour. Kept holding out for a white car but was going on a road trip with a friend and wanted a car for it. With a week before we set off, I found the silver car down in devon, was a super deal and couldn’t resist.

Love the colour now, although I think it might prove hard to colour match with if I ever tweak the car.

Sounds like me!

Wanted white travelled all around the country looking for the right one.

Brought an orange one down the road from me in the end as it was too good a deal to turn down and I now love the colour :)

Hey another Sussex dweller. I'll look out for you on the roads or at a fuel coffee meet as I've been meaning to get to one of these. I also wanted a blue one before switching to Orange which I really like now. 

Welcome, Scott. Congratualtions on your purchase! You will have a blast with your car, especially if you do mods. Everyone I've met here so far (I'm a newbie, too) has been very welcoming and friendly. Hope to meet you on the 7th. Have fun!

Thanks for all the new welcomes :)

Funny how we all seem to have ended up with different colour cars then what we set out for.

Would love to get cracking on the car, not sure when time will allow.