Subota Boy

Fuel Coffee House meet - West Sussex. Sat 7th Sept

1pm to 4pm - Drive over.......park up......re-fuel and discuss car stuff.......roll out.

Taking place just outside Small Dole village on the A2037 between Steyning and Henfield, on the Golding Barn Industrial Estate BN5 9XH. The entrance is virtually opposite a former petrol station. There are speed bumps once you leave the A2037 on the approach road to the industrial estate but they are on one side of the road only. There is a 10mph speed limit on this road.

Parking will be reserved for those confirming attendance.
Come and grab some coffee and cake and spend a few hours with like-minded guys and gals. Have your car photographed if you like. Look up Fuel Coffee House on Facebook for more info. 

The coffee is excellent (went yesterday in the family car) and there are varied tea combinations available.

DSC04985%202_zpsqubqsn4p.jpg

Thanks Subota Boy for organising today's meet up. I have to say what a great little place, the coffee was amazing and everyone was so friendly. You'll definitely find me hanging out there from time to time. Will you be posting pictures up in the appropriate gallery? 

Agreed. Thanks, Subota Boy. Had a great time. Lovely to meet everyone, and see Lee again. Cool little place in the gorgeous Sussex countryside. Everyone I've met in this group is so friendly. I've been to other social gatherings organised on Meetup, for example, and people aren't usually this friendly. Perhaps there is something about 86 owners? :)

Also super lovely to meet the other ladies who attended!