CherryBomb

GT86 Owner in Silvertown, East London

3 hours ago, nikndel said:

Meeting next week at Halfway House A127 Southend bound

Ok, great. Thanks. I will try to make it. However, I didn't see the event on the calendar or in the Social Meets forum. Can you give me the details? Thanks!

23 minutes ago, CherryBomb said:

That sounds amazing. You going to any more?

Next February with the girls. Maybe sooner to buy sausages. They make their own, really delicious. That part of the north circular is not really a pleasant drive, so tend to avoid it. 

E3E20890-D227-4681-AAF7-F38FE18847E2.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Angelina said:

Next February with the girls. Maybe sooner to buy sausages. They make their own, really delicious. That part of the north circular is not really a pleasant drive, so tend to avoid it. 

E3E20890-D227-4681-AAF7-F38FE18847E2.jpeg

Yeah, it's not great, is it? I haven't been to Ace yet. Have wanted to go for a long time, but yeah, difficult to get to. Great photo! Loving your red car :)

Welcome aboard Annie, check on social meets and official events, there is normally a fair bit going on down south. Any plans for the car, or are you just enjoying it for the moment? :)

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:59 PM, CherryBomb said:

Ok, great. Thanks. I will try to make it. However, I didn't see the event on the calendar or in the Social Meets forum. Can you give me the details? Thanks!

@Leevsfortyone is the man organising think there is a good few people going tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Lauren said:

Welcome aboard Annie, check on social meets and official events, there is normally a fair bit going on down south. Any plans for the car, or are you just enjoying it for the moment? :)

So far, no plans for mods. I'm quite happy with it the way it is. I'm sure over time, as I learn more there will be things I want to do. Maybe tune it at some point, or, if fortunes flow, maybe a supercharger. Probably the first thing I should do is go get some track tyres and practice driving this thing, haha.

8 hours ago, CherryBomb said:

So far, no plans for mods. I'm quite happy with it the way it is. I'm sure over time, as I learn more there will be things I want to do. Maybe tune it at some point, or, if fortunes flow, maybe a supercharger. Probably the first thing I should do is go get some track tyres and practice driving this thing, haha.

Just take it on track with the Primacy tyre to get a feel for it. I did for the first 25K miles a fair few trackdays and a number of sprints. If you want a decent tyre fit PS4's. All you'll ever need for the road and track. The car is absolutely fine stock on track. It's best way to start. It's a much better option than what many inexperienced drivers seem to think of having to do lots of modifcations before going on track. I'd always say get the experience first then decide what you need to do. Much cheaper that way. ;)

16 hours ago, Lauren said:

Just take it on track with the Primacy tyre to get a feel for it. I did for the first 25K miles a fair few trackdays and a number of sprints. If you want a decent tyre fit PS4's. All you'll ever need for the road and track. The car is absolutely fine stock on track. It's best way to start. It's a much better option than what many inexperienced drivers seem to think of having to do lots of modifcations before going on track. I'd always say get the experience first then decide what you need to do. Much cheaper that way. ;)

Makes perfect sense. And that's the plan, really. I'm quite happy with the car as it is. I didn't realise about the tyres, though. I sort of thought you had to have track tyres to go to the track. Thanks for the info.