petegt4

New owner from Glos

Hello all,picked up a lovely 14 plate gt86 in metallic black yesterday. I traded in a 05 350z for it and while i miss the sheer torque and noise of the z i just love the handling,comfort and pure joy of driving this, especially in all the rain and thunderstorms this afternoon......Z wot Z?!?Great forum by the way,been reading all week while waiting to get car.  Cheers Pete                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Hi Glen,i used to have a look now and then.I mostly did my research on their forums before buying the car.Found them to be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cars rather than slagging off other marques  as experienced on some other forums......

Discs and pads and tyres all replaced now so can start to look at fun things to buy for car

Thanks for the welcomes