LOWCAR

Track day gone wrong...front end parts wanted

That is some major damage. Looks like an insurance job and a potential write off due to both airbags being deployed and significant damage to the front suspension, not to mention the potential damage to the engine. This should be checked over by a qualified bodyshop before being attempted to be repaired.

Just now, JohnM said:

That is some major damage. Looks like an insurance job and a potential write off due to both airbags being deployed and significant damage to the front suspension, not to mention the potential damage to the engine. This should be checked over by a qualified bodyshop before being attempted to be repaired.

Thanks, I own a bodyshop and can repair this professionally. We know what we are doing, just looking for parts. Have you got any? 

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

50 minutes ago, Rich196 said:

before you go looking for parts, please check it can be repaired, that drivers side strut tower looks deformed!

Hope you can get it fixed.

Thanks, I own a bodyshop and can repair this professionally. We know what we are doing, just looking for parts. Have you got any? 

51 minutes ago, Rich196 said:

before you go looking for parts, please check it can be repaired, that drivers side strut tower looks deformed!

Hope you can get it fixed.

Glad to hear it!! Did want you chasing something if you didn't know what you were into. No I dont have any parts but would be nice if you could document the process. Is this something you did to it or one you have bought to repair? 

I've got standard front shocks and springs from my 2017 face-lift that had only done 20k before removing. Let me know if you're interested. 

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:52 AM, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

Have you contacted the dealer?

We recently repaired a damaged vehicle for use as a track car and body panels were surprisingly reasonable from Toyota.

Yer bumpers, clips etc are all fairly priced I was surprised.

Didn't cost too much for an arch liner, grille etc when mine inhaled a hare at Bedford autodrome <_<

Apart from the cost of a headlight, that will make you cry :lol: